2 soumdbars to laptop to projector

Krasnal111!!!

May 19, 2023
Visit site
Trying to finish my home cinema with 2 soundbars laptop and projector
Both projector and laptop has 1 hdmi port each...soundbars has hdmi ports in and out plus optical port on each..ive managed to connect 1 soundbar to projector(hdmi out on soudbar goes to the only hdmi port on projector...then another cable goes from the same soundbar hdmi in to only hdmi port on my laptop...that works perfectly(on laptop settings the sound output had to be changed to projector speaker as source though but it does the job as mentioned)...the qestion now is how do I connect another sounbar to this whole circuit?...ive got extra hdmi cables...hdmi 4k 60h audio extractor and spare optical cable...will be much appreciated for any clues

Symples

Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
If I understand you correctly. You want to use both soundbars at the same time?

Why not try the output from one soundbar to the input of the other.

Then the output from the second soundbar to your projector.

Krasnal111!!!

May 19, 2023
Visit site
Tried this setup but for some reason it doesn't send audio from one bar to another bar..just managed to use hdmi audio extractor though...connected this bad boy with my laptops hdmi port...soundbar 1 is connected as was in the first place...hdmi out from bar goes to hdmi on projector...then the same bar hdmi in is connected to the hdmi port out on the audio extractor...extractors hdmi port in is connected with hdmi port on laptop...finaly extractor has an optical port that I've connected to the optical in second soumdbar...it works but the second sounbar will only play surround audio as dolby atoms are not supported wirelessly or optical.Its not the big deal thought as the first soundbar is connected via hdmis and support all the features....On the end of the day it's all connected and works....I bet there's easier way to do all of that....but thanks very much for an idea though

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts