£130 headphones

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for some headphones for my Rotel RA-04. I'm going to be using them for listening to music through both my Pro-Ject Debut III and my PC, I will also be using them for playing games on my XBOX 360 and PC - all of which are through my Rotel RA-04. I would like to know what pair of headphones owuld be best to buy, I may be able to raise my budget by up to £25. I have read reviews for all pairs of Grado headphones but am still unsure which ones to get. Any help would be much appreciated.

A

Anonymous

I've recently bought a pair of Grado SR60's, (a bit below your price range I know), also for listening with a Pro-ject III and a 360. Sound quality is great, with weighty bass and good detail throughout the range, and they're pretty comfy for those long gaming sessions. Build quality, as regards finish, is pretty poor, I have to say, but they are solidly constructed. You'll also be wanting an extension cable for them, which brings the price up to over a ton.

A

Anonymous

Hi, I got my Grado's about 4 weeks ago, maybe a week after you posted your reply. I love them, don't use my speakers too much now, it's all the headphones. Thanks for the advice.

A

Anonymous

I hope you got 225s or 325s :D. I originally bout sr 80s and had to upgrade to 225s because I was so curious. I was not disappointed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts