Zinio Subscription

Imperial109

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I currently subscribe to the magazine with a Zinio subscription but have not had the latest issue which has been out nearly 3 weeks.

I have contacted the What Hi-FI subscription department by email who told me they have no control over when Zinio publish the issues and to contact them directly.

I contacted Zinio and got a waffly reply that basically said that no new issue was available and that 'release dates are down to the publisher' and saying the problem was the 'publishers untimely delivery of the magazine'.

I have gone back to the subscription department again who told me, 'Unfortunately we cannot tell you why the issue is late and we do not know when it will be released. Please contact Zinio'.

Could anyone tell me when the latest issue will be available? I assume I am not the only Zinio subscriber so has anyone else had the latest issue yet? I can see on the forum there seem to have been some issues with Zinio but in the 6 months or so I have subscribed I've generally had it within a day or so of the print edition being out.

sirshambling

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Exactly the same here - sent back and forth by Zinio and the magazine but stll have not got the August issue - which I've paid for. I think the two organisations ought to try talking to each other rather than leaving the poor subscriber stuck in the middle.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Apologies, we have been talking to Zinio and the problem appears to be that they didn't have a release schedule for the issues post-July. Our subscriptions manager has asked them to upload the August issue as a matter of urgency, and I was told yesterday this should be done shortly. I will once again bring this to the attention of our subs department and ask them to chase it up.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Phew, glad to hear it! Apologies again for the delay, but we got there in the end. Hopefully next time things will be back to normal. Words have been had
angry_smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS