Zeppelin Air

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I have a B&W Zeppelin in my bedroom and love it, not only does it sound fantastic but it charges my iphone overnight too. [:D]

I'm seriously considering selling it and getting the new Air version, with the improvements and also added functionality of Airplay it seems it could be the one for me. What do others think ? Do you feel it will be worthwhile. I'm guessing if I ebay my zeppelin it will only be a £200 or so jump to the Air.

The Arcam rcube has never appealed to me.

Although I have Sonos in the lounge and TV room, I don't really see the S5 as competition. I listen to about an hour a day on my zeppelin (a mix of iternet radio & itunes) and now Airplay is added useability wise shouldn't be a million miles behind the Sonos.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sounds like you've already made your mind up
emotion-2.gif

I was talking to B&W on Wednesday, and they confirmed UK stocks are on their way
emotion-21.gif

We're hoping to bag a review sample very shortly - and of course you'll be able to see/hear the Air in action at the Bristol Show next month

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. It's a bit of a done deal :) Esp as I see it'll do Spotify over wi-fi.

I'll pre-order tomorow. Still be interested to read a rview in WHF (as long as its 5 stars
emotion-15.gif
)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts