Your favourite products of the year

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
It's approaching Awards time... We're drawing up a a shortlist for this year's Readers' Award based around the most popular products on the site. Which product(s) would get your vote?

D

Deleted member 2457

Joe Cox said:
It's approaching Awards time... We're drawing up a a shortlist for this year's Readers' Award based around the most popular products on the site. Which product(s) would get your vote?
That time already? Blimey! It's got to be the Pioneer Bdp-lx88 or the LG OLED E6V, and I know you like one answer and one answer only so it goes to the LG OLED E6V 65-inch TV. Thanks. Come on guys good votes this year no crappy Naim Muso votes!

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:
Come on guys good votes this year no crappy Naim Muso votes!

Yeah, no voting for popular products this year, OK?
Or boring ones!
wink_smile.gif

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Joe Cox said:

Chord Mojo.

jjbomber

Joe Cox said:

Oppo BDP-105D. Stunning, amazing, classy. Does what it says on the tin and so much more.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
I would say its popular & its dam good for the money & much more. Q ACOUSTICS 3050 SPEAKERS. The most non fatiguing & musical floor standing speakers up to a grand in my books.

NSA_watch_my_toilet

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Joe Cox said:

Definitely the Abrahamsen amplifiers. Price performance ratio is stellar. Or, written differently. It's a 700£ amplifier, with the performance and the quality of a 2'500£ amplfier, made by not-workslaves, in EU. I like this, the hifi public need more of them.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Xbox One S

not released till later this month. A new smaller Xbox One with 4K blu Ray, streaming (with HDR10)

All for less than the current standalone 4K players.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts