your expert opinion on cables/converter required.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I recently bought Panasonic PT-AX200E projector based on the review of April issue and very happy with picture quality via my HD-DVD , now I want to connect my freeview receiver which has only RGB Scart and composite video out to it.
The quality of RGB via Ixos scart connected to my Sony P3020 LCD also bought based on 32”supertest is excellent, now wondering what is the best way to connect it to Projector without sacrificing the quality.
My projector have S-video, HDMI, Component and Composite connection, I saw there are different converters available SCART->S-video and Scart->Component so without wasting time and money in experimenting these cables. I need your expert opinion on which cable/connection will give me best picture on Panny projector.
Thanks in Advance.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Considering RGB Scart is considerably better than Composite, my guess would be your best bet would be to get a RGB Scart to Component converter and then use this to connect into your projector. This way, you shouldn't be reducing the quality of the signal received by the projector whereas converting down to S-Video or using Composite will.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts