Your best tv box sets to watch..

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
:rofl: :rofl: :pray: Hi everyone. Need suggestions for great box sets due to the arrival of little 1000000boy, Henry. Lots of nights in and need some good viewing in between feeds. He is now 2 weeks old and we are currently about midway through American tv series Damages with Glenn Close. Really enjoying it.

Now better get on eBay and buy a fire guard cage to put over the Home cinema!! The coming months are going to bring lots of joy and smudgy fingers in tweeters and gloss finishes... :pray: :rofl:

We both loved 24 and Prison Break(the 1st 2 series the others are a little ridiculous..!!)

Any suggestions please

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
The Wire, The Sopranos, West Wing, Life On Mars, Ashes To Ashes, Luther Series 1 and 2 (series 3 on TV soon), Hidden, Exile, Page Eight, Accused (series one on DVD, series two just been shown on TV recently), Case Histories, The Sins, The Street series 1, 2 and 3, Cambridge Spies, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (BBC) and Smileys People (BBC), I Claudius, Frasier, State of Play (BBC series not the movie), The Hour, Clocking Off...

fatman

Nov 11, 2007
Visit site
Highly recommend The Wire and West Wing. The Wire had us hooked from the off - raced through them. Picked up West Wing a couple of years ago in a pre-Christmas Amazon or Play deal. They did the same thing last year.

& for some shorter bursts of entertainment How I Met Your Mother and Entourage. Was surprised to like either of them but had me & the missus in bits. Currently giving 30 Rock a go.

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
fatman said:
Highly recommend The Wire and West Wing. The Wire had us hooked from the off - raced through them. Picked up West Wing a couple of years ago in a pre-Christmas Amazon or Play deal. They did the same thing last year.

& for some shorter bursts of entertainment How I Met Your Mother and Entourage. Was surprised to like either of them but had me & the missus in bits. Currently giving 30 Rock a go.

Always liked the look of the wire. May give it a spin. Just about finished the 1st series of Damages. Really enjoying it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts