You can keep your digital music and .........

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
For the past 17 days I have been listening to CD and Sonos streamed music and whilst it is VERY good, the connection that I am feeling tonight now I have my turntable up and running almost seems lost on the previous formats. Long live vinyl

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
True Blue said:
For the past 17 days I have been listening to CD and Sonos streamed music and whilst it is VERY good, the connection that I am feeling tonight now I have my turntable up and running almost seems lost on the previous formats. Long live vinyl

Good to see your enjoying your deck again.

I'm currently in some kind of disillusionment with vinyl. Out of the last 20 odd new release records i have bought only 2 of them have been any good. Thats very poor imo and i have stopped buying vinyl until i decided what to do. The situation came to the fore the last batch i bought from HMV a while back which one had to go back another sounded terrible and the other 2 were okay.

The only records that sound any good are the old 80's and some 90's stuff which i like but only listen too very rarely, hopefully my love for it will come back, f not the deck will go and i will invest i a decent CDP and be content as the quality issue is narrower than the vinyl.

True Blue

Oct 18, 2008
Visit site
Must admit I have noticed that the vinyl from the era you say and also the late 70's is very very good on the whole. Recently bought (this week) Adele 21 on vinyl and that is a stunner and Ladt GAGA born this way 180g vinyl which is, ok. But I hope once vinyl starts selling more again as the formats will be streamed / digital and vinyl, record companies will start to focus again on the qualities of vinyl for replay.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts