Yamaha with what

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi!

I have Yamaha AV-530 receiver and 4-5 years old Pioneer DVD player which I.m going to upgrade with the new one. But I would like to try some player from Marantz or Denon instead the Pioneer. But I need to know does Marantz or Denon gets better with Yamaha. The Pioneer is very good and get along quite well but I would like to improve the sound so the sound is priority. My budget is around € 300. Anyone?
emotion-8.gif

I also have Mission surround speakers and QED cables...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
I'd plump for the £150 Denon DVD-1740 (200 Euros) or £250 DVD-1940 (330 Euros) if you can stretch your budget a bit. Bother are excellent DVD players, and deliver good sound too.

The cheapest Marantz player we've tested is the DV6001, which is excellent for watching films and impressive with music, but a little above your price range at £300 (400 Euros).

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andy Clough"]I'd plump for the £150 Denon DVD-1740 (200 Euros) or £250 DVD-1940 (330 Euros) if you can stretch your budget a bit. Bother are excellent DVD players, and deliver good sound too.

The cheapest Marantz player we've tested is the DV6001, which is excellent for watching films and impressive with music, but a little above your price range at £300 (400 Euros).

[/quote]

Thanks Andy!

Is it true that the Denon 1930 sounds better than the 1940?

As for the Marantz, I.ve read on the net about DV4001 player (? 200) which has also been evaluated as an excellent player.

I`m familiar with the sound of my Pioneer DV-350 DVD player which fits nicely into my system, but as I said, I want to replace it because it is 5 years old.

So my question is: does Marantz or Denon sounds better or just different? Should I stick on the Pioneer, most probably new DV 600, or I should have an improvement over it with Marantz or Denon players?

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. I live in Croatia and It?s been a long time since I was learn it at school.

Thanks for any help and understanding..
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts