Yamaha RXV1900 Review

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Taken from the online review

"Then, when the soldiers head off to search for the rest of their company, the Yamaha delivers the eerie silence and tension-filled atmosphere to perfection."

Does anyone have an amp that is better at delivering silence. I feel my 763 delivers silence very well
emotion-5.gif

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
The 763 does indeed do silence very well. I don't think it goes from almighty uproar to silence with quite the alacrity of the 1900, mind.

A

Anonymous

it says there that its leatest manufacturer to put up prices. does it mean others are doing the same? what about Pioneer?

A

Anonymous

They are refering to Sony as the other manufacturer, haven't heard anything of Pioneer doing the same.

I have seen the Yam RXV1900 on sale online for 750 pounds though

TKratz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
Yes, me to. Such a tempting offer I almost pressed the 'buy' button right away without further examination or consideration, which would have been to great regret of my wife!

Unfortunately (or perhaps luckily) I found out it was only deliverable within UK
emotion-6.gif

Don't even think you can buy it in Denmark. Sweden is the closest option for a 'good' deal, but here the price is more than 1.000£...

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
stone28:it says there that its leatest manufacturer to put up prices. does it mean others are doing the same? what about Pioneer?

I was referring to consumer electronics manufacturers in general, rather than specifically makers of AV amps and receivers. For example, InFocus recently announced some pretty hefty price increases on its projectors, as we reported here.

And there are also reports that Sony will increase its prices in the New Year, as you can read here. No word on the matter from Pioneer yet.

A

Anonymous

£749 here http://www.hifix.co.uk/sku.lasso?item=e2bccf83d057b9a5c65823165b51b834&rlog=nxtprv bargain

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
That's a great price and I can highly recommend HiFix who sold me the 3800. ÿAs they are of the opinion that the 1900 is only very slightly better, the WHF review is making me feel quite good about my deal a few months back.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS