Yamaha RX-A3050 to Dali E12F Subwoofer

Hi,

I've recently purchased a Dali E12F subwoofer to go with my Yamaha RX-A3050 AV receiver. I need some help to make sure I've wired up correctly.

The Yamaha guidance states there are two Sub outputs: a "front" and a "back", the former for an x.1 set-up (I'm building a 5.1 configuration), the latter for x.2 configuration (e.g. 9.2).

The subwoofer has 3 inputs: "left", "right" and an "LFE" input. At the moment I have the "front" output from the AV wired into the "right" input on the subwoofer.

What is the best approach here? Should I source the "back" output from the AV as well and plug into the "left" subwoofer input? Should I make use of the LFE? If so, how?

Thanks,

Rob.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
firstly remove the cable from the "right" input on the back of your Dali sub and connect to the "LFE" input instead. This is the correct configuration for a 5.1 setup.

secondly you do not have to spend loads on a cable, something like this will be fine, price will depend on how long you need the cable to be.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Primewire-Subwoofer-Connector-Surround-Digital-Black/dp/B01KI5BNY8/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1517137456&sr=1-2&keywords=subwoofer+cable

hopes this helps.

*music2*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts