Yamaha RX-A2010

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi fellas I'm in the process of buying a Yamaha RX-A2010 receiver. The reviews on it are quite good in it's class. My dillema is whether I should go with the B&W 683s or the MonitorAudio RX8s (Speakers). I had a demo on the RX-A2010 driving Yamaha's NS-F700 speaker package, and it sounded pretty good. What are the best speakers to go with the Yamaha RX-A2010 AVR?

A

Anonymous

Thanks Rick.

I'm still pretty much stuck on the RX-A2010. But someone suggested I should get a demo from a Marantz SR-7005 and then compare before I make a decision. Price wise, the SR-7005 is slightly steaper. But is it really worth considering? And if it is indeed better thab the Yamaha, are the differences that drastic?

When I compare the specs, I guess they kinda go toe to toe.

What's your take?

atkins4725

Jul 17, 2007
Visit site
Afternoon DiegoEll, the Marantz SR 7005 for can be had for £799. Just bought it myself to go with B&W 683's, delivered tomorrow. Getting an audition proved to be a nightmare so i bought it blind with a 7 day return if I'm not happy.

Have a look on Peter Tyson's website. They have a few left but only in silver as I had the last black model, apparently.

Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

Hi atkins,

Sounds like a lethal combo. Be sure to let me know on your experience with the 7005 once you've hooked it up. I've arranged for a demo for the very same setup next week. Should be interesting!!! The anxiety is killing me.:bounce:

Anything else I should consider?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts