Yamaha NS-1000Ms

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Didn't think these would go for this much!!! They're really kicking off now!!! I put in a max bid of half that!!! The Yammy NS-1000Ms are obviously not affected by the credit crunch at all!

john dolan

Dec 20, 2008
Visit site
My brother has a pair of those yams and i have to say they are one of the best speakers ive ever heard.If you have very good system they can and do produce magic.My guess is they will go for £800 plus.

john dolan

Dec 20, 2008
Visit site
If you ever heard a pair you would not think so.They have berylium tweeter and midrange and sound stunning.If you dont have top notch kit they will bite you be warned.Get it right and they produce magic.

A

Anonymous

john dolan:If you ever heard a pair you would not think so.They have berylium tweeter and midrange and sound stunning.If you dont have top notch kit they will bite you be warned.Get it right and they produce magic.

I must give them a listen some time! I don't think there is any substitute for Be in tweeters - Focal's high-end tweeters have the best treble of any speaker!

john dolan

Dec 20, 2008
Visit site
Well the yamms tweeter is as good but they also have berylium midrange.My brother drives his with a 300b single ended valve amp and they sound fantastic.

A

Anonymous

john dolan:Well the yamms tweeter is as good but they also have berylium midrange.My brother drives his with a 300b single ended valve amp and they sound fantastic.

Valve power would certainly be better for them - they're very sensitive too!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts