Wow - really useful Subscriber Extra offers with WHF!!

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Just flicking through the 'Subscriber Extra' booklet that arrived with the mag just a few days ago.

"FREE cinema tickets" - er, offer expires 31 Dec 2009.

"10% off Firebox.com" - offer expires 31 Dec 2009.

50% off Hotel Connexions - offer expires 31 Aug 2010

10% off subscription to other Haymarket publications - offer valid until 1 June 2010

Now that's what I call fantastic!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi Roger06

The booklet you are talking about would have arrived with your welcome letter. Whilst the booklet might not seem to be relevant we actually re-negotiated the offers and extended them untill December 2010. You should have seen a note in the Welcome letter also stating that some of the offers had also been updated.

To check out all of our current Subscriber Extra offers login in to our official subscription website https://www.themagazineshop.com/login. You'll find every offer with direct links through to each partner site.

If you have any querries about your subscription please contact our call centre with the details in my signature.

thanks!

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

The only bit in the welcome letter referring to the booklet reads...

"Also enclosed is your Extra booklet. As you can see it's full of specially selected treats and discounts for you to enjoy."

And that's it!

Perhaps the welcome letter is out of date as well !
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

roger06:

Just flicking through the 'Subscriber Extra' booklet that arrived with the mag just a few days ago.

"FREE cinema tickets" - er, offer expires 31 Dec 2009.

"10% off Firebox.com" - offer expires 31 Dec 2009.

50% off Hotel Connexions - offer expires 31 Aug 2010

10% off subscription to other Haymarket publications - offer valid until 1 June 2010

Now that's what I call fantastic!!!

An out of date subscriber booklet! You lucky b'. You don't know how good you have it. I'd love to get an out of date subscriber booklet.
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts