Would the Arcam Avr850 work with B&W FPM series speakers and B&W Pv1 sub?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Just thinking about amps again, and was just wondering what the expert views on this combination? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
The Arcam is an overkill for your speakers.
Cheers BB, much appreciated.
thumbs_up.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

By overkill what would it sound like with my speakers then? Would it sound not good, or would it be maximising my speakers to their full potential? Cheers. I have never paired an overkill amp with speakers before you see.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
By overkill I mean the Arcam is capable of driving much superior speakers, and you won't enjoy the best of what Arcam is capable of.
Thanks BB.
thumbs_up.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
The system will be in your bedroom yes?

How many times do you play movies to/with your guests in your bedroom?

Would an incredible pair of headphone (+ headphone amp) be cheaper, more appropriate and sound better?

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:

Would an incredible pair of headphone (+ headphone amp) be cheaper, more appropriate and sound better?
Possibly. I did just buy the B&W P7 headphones again but they are now hurting my ears like all headphones unfortunately. My bedroom is pretty big though.

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
chebby said:

Possibly. I did just buy the B&W P7 headphones again but they are now hurting my ears like all headphones unfortunately. My bedroom is pretty big though.

No plans to get your own place Gel?

A living room might give you more flexibility with your system.

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
chebby said:

No plans to get your own place Gel?

A living room might give you more flexibility with your system.
Well, I am quite a bit of money not having my own place, and I don't drive, I pay my dad to drive me places, at the moment I am still saving.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts