Worst Value HiFi I’ve tried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon 13th note

BANNED
Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
posting this to benefit people which ties into what HiFi opinions of the node 2i, and the way what HiFi are often honest in appraisals.

please don’t try and censor people’s opinions moderators by overly removing posts otherwise no one will come here. This is a very balanced article about what is good and bad within these brands, based on considerable deliberation and effort. Thanks

Mod edit. Spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 188516

posting this to benefit people which ties into what HiFi opinions of the node 2i, and the way what HiFi are often honest in appraisals.

please don’t try and censor people’s opinions moderators by overly removing posts otherwise no one will come here. This is a very balanced article about what is good and bad within these brands, based on considerable deliberation and effort. Thanks

+1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon 13th note

BANNED
Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
And equally these would be my opinions if I took part in the site and copied my comments so you can’t micro manage all opinions. If what HiFi want a forum people should be free to give those opinions.

Reactions: TotalVictim
D

Deleted member 188533

Simply put. What Hi-Fi does not exist for your advertisement purposes. No one is being 'censored'. In full transparency I even told you via our PM exchange that you are welcome to link your review videos IF someone starts a thread asking about a particular product you've reviewed. But starting threads that are blatantly to drive traffic to your site which is mostly you begging for money will not be allowed here. Consider this you last warning. This ban will be temporary. If you do it again it will be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts