Working from Home? What Are Your Favorite Playlists or Songs When Stuck at Home?

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2019
Visit site
Hey there,

With many folks working from home these days, we'd love to hear your favorite playlists or songs to help keep you productive or just to help your cares melt away.

We'll be doing a Question of the Week here in the forums every week, so be sure to check in periodically to share your thoughts with the community.

Be well and stay safe out there!

Reactions: Mknott

CParsons

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2020
Visit site
Personally, I have a Daft Punk playlist that I hit up every day when I need to get into 'work mode'. Naturally, that also includes the Tron soundtrack(s), which for some reason really gets me going.

SHaines

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2019
Visit site
I'll toss on some ABBA since it's mostly pretty light and upbeat, without the need to focus on the lyrics, so it's pretty easy to keep the energy up without it being distracting.

Reactions: CParsons
D

Deleted member 2457

I got Metallica Glastonbury that I listen to a lot on Spotify, Use Your Illusions 2 GNR, and just a random playlist I have made up.

D

Deleted member 2457

I started working from home in 2012 and bought a convenience system for my office. Used it 3-4 times and realised I couldn't work and listen - finally eBayed it last year!
Yes, I suppose a manual job would be brilliant for listening to music but not really a office job where you really have to concentrate. Good when you take breaks though or at the end of the day.

Reactions: Al ears
D

Deleted member 2457

I find I can listen to instrumental music and still work on quite complex stuff providing it isn't too loud. I find it actually helps.
Oh yes I think I used to listen to PanPipe Moods CD when I studied for school.

D

Deleted member 188533

Yes I am working from home but unfortunately / fortunately so is my wife so whenever I put anything on there are screams to turn it down.
I now have gone into silent-running mode..... :)

( Headphones ) :)

I've been using Spotify for background - usually playlists around themes, such as Oldies, New Indie, Sing-a-long and Film Music. The last one is long and truly eclectic, featuring everything from Al Bowlly's Hang Out the Stars in Indiana to Pixies Where is my Mind?

Bonus point to anyone who names the films they are from (without looking it up)!

I've been using Spotify for background - usually playlists around themes, such as Oldies, New Indie, Sing-a-long and Film Music. The last one is long and truly eclectic, featuring everything from Al Bowlly's Hang Out the Stars in Indiana to Pixies Where is my Mind?

Bonus point to anyone who names the films they are from (without looking it up)!
Well the Pixies featured in Fight Club, no idea about Al Bowlly, can I have half a point? :)

Reactions: 12th Monkey

TRENDING THREADS