WMA on hifi?

Bobzilla

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I use hifi separates and like them. But I have an extensive CD collection which takes up a lot of room. I also have my entire music collection on WMA files.

It would be great if I could play these through my Hifi system in a quick and easy manner. Ideally this system would have a USB port - its easier to have everything on a USB stick so easily updated for new tracks with my computer, and full smartphone control, so I can choose what I am listening to from my collection.

Does such a system existing? I would sooner not set up a 12v power adapator to run a car stereo which has all of these feature, but can if necessary.

So, what's out there? I don't really want to be hooking up a computer as its a headache to deal with and I don't have a compatible television to make it easy.

Bobzilla

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
WD Live sounds like a good call, with the smartphone remote. Do I need to have it connected to a TV for it to work? Price is right too, although I would need a DAC to run sound through my old Hifi.

Bobzilla

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Think the Play will do it, and its only £40 from the WD store. Have you got the app? What does it do? I want to run it completely without a TV - I have a monitor I can use to set it up, but otherwise want it TV free.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts