Wireless TV

Pete H

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Real numpty question. We presently just stream content to our TV (Netflix, prime etc) because the Coax point is on the opposite side of the room and I don't want to run cables around the room. So, is there a decent device that I can plug into the aerial point on the wall that will wireless transmit signal to TV so we can watch Freeview? TIA.

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Freeview is dead i be surprise it last another 2 years . Freesat will continue for a few more years / Even Sky is moving away from satellites now . Having just bought my first Internet TV a cheap TCL 2022 50 inch for £265. Okay it was a real bind to get going ie the broadband bit) but works okay on Sky Q and i suspect with amazon and netflix too Picture not bad at all ( compared with my b lack Panasonic Plasma 2011 model. . The sounds system is not as good but bought it for the 4k . So probably change the other one soon. But setting up was terrible took 2 hours and more to set up. Just would not connect up . ( this was i think manily due to the terrible remote and the laughable instructions too . But only used for the Sky Q Formula one grand prix and did have a quick look at Google . But that remote is complete crap. needs a proper keyboard or voice activation I wonder if my wireless PC keyboard will work ??

daveh75

Real numpty question. We presently just stream content to our TV (Netflix, prime etc) because the Coax point is on the opposite side of the room and I don't want to run cables around the room. So, is there a decent device that I can plug into the aerial point on the wall that will wireless transmit signal to TV so we can watch Freeview? TIA.

Silicon Dust's HD HomeRun springs to mind.

You will need a video streamer like Amazon Fire Stick or Apple TV etc to stream to though, unless you have Android TV based TV from the likes of Sony or Philips or your TV supports the Plex app

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts