Will Sound improve?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Tinman1952

You can provide verifiable evidence of this of course, or is it your usual I believe it so everyone else is wrong. (including all professionals)

Bill
I don’t need to provide evidence to people who make snide comments and cannot accept the experience of others….. good luck in your ‘I am always right‘ world.

shadders

“In your opinion….”
You obviously won’t accept continuous casting copper and cryo treatment has any effect….🙄
You need to drag yourself into the 21st century…..
Hi,
I am intrigued.

What does continuous casting copper do to make a cable special ?

What does cryo treatment do to permanently change the product (i assume a cable) ?

Regards,
Shadders.

Tinman1952

Hi,
I am intrigued.

What does continuous casting copper do to make a cable special ?

What does cryo treatment do to permanently change the product (i assume a cable) ?

Regards,
Shadders.
Well assuming your question is a sincere one…..
it is all about the molecular structure.

Here is just one explanation…some will accept the basis of this kind of treatment…. Some will not. Judge for yourself. 🙂

Tinman1952

Perhaps not the most reassuring brand name, given the skepticism!
Yes I thought that too! 😁
Perhaps I should have used this one…..

shadders

Well assuming your question is a sincere one…..
it is all about the molecular structure.

Here is just one explanation…some will accept the basis of this kind of treatment…. Some will not. Judge for yourself. 🙂

Hi,
I read most of the text, and the claims are not valid. We know how cables operate in regards to the electric and magnetic fields. They use terms such as Cold Fusion, where there is no fusion used - just a buzz word. The claim that cryo fuses the molecular structure is not valid. At the temperatures used, the lattice of the metal will obviously have less energy, but as soon as the temperature rises to room temperature, any lattice effect reverts to its original.

The claims of a lower resistance, less noise and less harmonic distortion is quite simply, utter rot.

I have picked a few things from the text, but it is utter garbage.

If you want to ask anyone else, there are physics forums that you can ask the question about the cryo process. They will certainly set you straight on the claims.

I cannot write the exact precis of the claims without my comments being heavily moderated.

Regards,
Shadders.

Tinman1952

Hi,
I read most of the text, and the claims are not valid. We know how cables operate in regards to the electric and magnetic fields. They use terms such as Cold Fusion, where there is no fusion used - just a buzz word. The claim that cryo fuses the molecular structure is not valid. At the temperatures used, the lattice of the metal will obviously have less energy, but as soon as the temperature rises to room temperature, any lattice effect reverts to its original.

The claims of a lower resistance, less noise and less harmonic distortion is quite simply, utter rot.

If you want to ask anyone else, there are physics forums that you can ask the question about the cryo process. They will certainly set you straight on the claims.

I cannot write the exact precis of the claims without my comments being heavily moderated.

Regards,
Shadders.
“…and some fell on stony ground…” 🙂
Sorry cannot reply as it is apparently “off topic” …🙄

Hi,

Regards,
Shadders.
Please see post #32

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts