Wifi system 1,2, 3 or do you have an alternative?

I am about to get a wifi music system. I have all my music on my iphone and on my mac. Needless to say it's all about connectivity option and reliability and of course sound and build quality.

Here are the contenders:

Naim Mu-so

Teenage engineering OD-11
By the price of the two above what about putting a system together like
KEF LS-50 with a NAD D3020 (for now, until a more powerful version is out)

or any of your alternatives.

I have heard the OD-11 and I really liked it. They are price and if you want to have stero you have to buy two of them also the remote comes with an extra price. However, the sound is brilliant. The NAIM mu-so is very good and has an amazing build quality and materials to but needs a lot of space. The KEF LS-50 might be an overkill for my 15 square meter room.

Let me know what you guys think. What are your experience like? Did you listen to both OD-11 and the Mu-so?

Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas!

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
The Teenage Engineering OD-11 looks a lot like old Sonab. I guess that's where the inspiration came from. I wonder if they sound as good. I'd pick them over the Mu-So just for style and heritage.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Yamaha NX-N500 - These will do pretty much everything wireless you can throw at them - Multicast, DLNA, Airplay, Bluetooth (and Bluetooth retransmission), as well as wired options - USB DAC, Optical input, analogue aux-in.

Here's hoping WHF do a review of them soon. The few reviews that are out there suggest they are very good.

12E06ADEE1CB473795BC53442CDC4A2E_12075.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts