Why am I redirected to my profile every time I log in?

oldric_naubhoff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi WHF,

I guess the tittle speaks for itself. For some reason with the advent of the new layout every time I log in I am redirected to my profile page rather than to last viewed page (as it was before). I find it very annoying because if I want to reply to a post I have to go back to the forum/subforum/thread/page/post all over again. Could the settings be changed to previous status? Thanks.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Its to make sure that you actually know that tis yourself that has logged in and not somebody else sitting on your lap. I get the same thing but find it very useful. Yip tis me I have definately signed in as me and it tells me its me so it must be me so now I can tour the forum in the safe knowledge that Im not someone else pretending to be me.

Im off for another toke ,lol.

oldric_naubhoff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
so this is too bad now. before I always enjoyed posting thinking I'm somebody else every time I logged in. and now it's gone because I know that me is me. so I can't write any c&#p because now I'm aware everybody will know it's me writing that c&#p. got to keep me profile up!

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Ferzackerly , they think that sussing us out was being clever. But I have a cunning plan. Post a load of c**p and change your sig to 'formally known as someone who I didnt think I wasnt '. That'll fool em.

Slight flaw in this plan is peeps will read this post , damn back to the drawing board.

I did not post this byraway.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
oldric_naubhoff said:
Hi WHF,

I guess the tittle speaks for itself. For some reason with the advent of the new layout every time I log in I am redirected to my profile page rather than to last viewed page (as it was before). I find it very annoying because if I want to reply to a post I have to go back to the forum/subforum/thread/page/post all over again. Could the settings be changed to previous status? Thanks.

+1

Otherwise i like it :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts