John Duncan

"digital audio broadcasting (DAB) will become the "primary distribution network" for radio in the UK, potentially spelling the end for traditional analogue FM radio", says government.

Did they ask me? Did they? Hm?

T

the record spot

He'll have been his butler. Mark my words JD.

I understand that to go down the DAB route, we're still talking another 10-20 years I think. Plus, they've not decided on what they're doing with DAB long term; there's a lot of interest in the UK following the European route which apparently has a higher quality broadcast bitrate.

I'll probably just stick with my old tapes of The Friday Rock Show...

John Duncan

the record spot:He'll have been his butler. Mark my words JD.

I understand that to go down the DAB route, we're still talking another 10-20 years I think. Plus, they've not decided on what they're doing with DAB long term; there's a lot of interest in the UK following the European route which apparently has a higher quality broadcast bitrate.

I'll probably just stick with my old tapes of The Friday Rock Show...

Yep, somewhere I still have a tape of Tommy saying "But first, this is a track from the new album by.....Rush". Cue 'Afterimage'...

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:"digital audio broadcasting (DAB) will become the "primary distribution network" for radio in the UK, potentially spelling the end for traditional analogue FM radio", says government.

'Cos we all trust what they say don't we!!

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
Due to the fact that fire and the wheel are relatively new finds down here where i live,this dab thing is not a good idea. At this point in time the reception is pretty good 3 miles down the road in the next village but its total tripe at my place.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts