Which TV- Pana 32LXD700 or 37PX70?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there, I have been ripping my hair out trying to decide which new TV to pip for.

I have thoroughly researched both TV's to the best of my ability but outside advice from someone who has had or tried either one would be much welcome.

I would mainly be using the TV to watch SD defintion- Football and DVD's until i purchase a PS3 after Xmas, so it needs to be able to hack fast movement really and i have read reviews that both do well, although Plasma's tend to be better at response and apparently nearly everything else?

many thanks

Paul

A

Anonymous

I recently had the same dilema and opted for the LCD. The picture does look a bit better on the Plasma BUT the LCD has the better sound (I didn't want to go for the full home-cinema experience just yet) and the LCD uses less power when on (maybe not important to most people but I'm a left-wing hippy at heart).

It was a tough call!

With DVD (esp. HD) the picture on the LCD is still fantastic!

Steve.

A

Anonymous

THANKS TO ALL THREE OF YOU!

I really appreciate the advice and it looks like the I will be going for is the 37" Pana then. Time at last to rid of my old LCD and start really enjoying my huge dvd collection.

See you all and thanks again!

Paul

A

Anonymous

My 37" Pana plasma is better in most areas over my mates 32" Pana lcd. We both have xbox 360 elite with hdmi and sky HD. The plasma handles everything so much better.

With ref to the lcd not costing as much to run.. well I find the heat generated from my plasma means the heating is lower in the living room lol

Brent

A

Anonymous

No.........I say No ( in true foghorn leghorn style) contest...............Get the 27ins Plasma model

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Tallyho"]

No.........I say No ( in true foghorn leghorn style) contest...............Get the 27ins Plasma model

[/quote]

Although of course the 37in one will be better!

emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts