Question which tubes I should get for my Bravo Audio V2 amp

Wet Cat

Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
so I read some reviews which all said with replaced tubes it sounds great, but am not sure which ones I should get.
I saw the names of EH(25$ for Russian ones), Baldwin(28$ for Japan ones and 20$ for US ones) and RCA(25$ for US ones) for the 12AU7 tube. I don't have the money to get all of them and try out so maybe someone could advise me in the best one for me. I like warm sound and bassy, I listen to a variety of music but most of them have a strong bass and high-range male vocals(like muse and maroon 5) and will be listening mostly with my 1more triple driver over ear headphones and some new ones I'll get sometime(prob HD600 or something like that)
thanks

30jabass

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
so I read some reviews which all said with replaced tubes it sounds great, but am not sure which ones I should get.
I saw the names of EH(25$ for Russian ones), Baldwin(28$ for Japan ones and 20$ for US ones) and RCA(25$ for US ones) for the 12AU7 tube. I don't have the money to get all of them and try out so maybe someone could advise me in the best one for me. I like warm sound and bassy, I listen to a variety of music but most of them have a strong bass and high-range male vocals(like muse and maroon 5) and will be listening mostly with my 1more triple driver over ear headphones and some new ones I'll get sometime(prob HD600 or something like that)
thanks
hi

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts