Which to buy

stuarta99

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Panasonic SA-PT467 all in one system which I'm looking at replacing. I bought it in the new year but ended up compromising due to price and not what I really wanted. Because of this, I have a Panasonic DMR-EZ27 upscaling dvd recorder sat idle.

Now would I be right in thinking that this upscaling dvd recorder would have a better picture than the all-in-one home cinema package that I have?

If so, then I'm looking at replacing it. The new system, connectivity wise would have a Sky HD box, Xbox 360 and dvd recorder all connected. I would like the facility of an ipod dock, the same as I have at the moment, whether it built in or an addon. But the main problem is that I do like the wireless speakers that we have with this system. I'm not sure what else is out there at the moment with the same option other than increasing my budget greately. I did see that Richer Sounds had an Onyko package a while ago with wireless but that seems to have ended so can't find out what exactly it was.

I would appreciate it if someone were able to advise

Many thanks

stuarta99

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Update on this. I've decided following some advice that I might go for one of these

Sony STRDH810 Black | AV Receiver With HDMI Interface | Richer Sounds

Yamaha RXV567 Black | AV Receiver With HDMI Interface | Richer Sounds

with

Jamo A102 HCS5 Black | 5.1 Speaker Package | Richer Sounds

or complete packages of

Yamaha AV67 | 5.1 Package System with HDMI inc. Speakers exc. DVD player | Richer Sounds

but not sure of differences between 567 and this 367 or

Onkyo HTS6305 Black | 5.1 Package System with HDMI inc. Speakers exc. DVD player & iPod not included | Richer Sounds

I've had bad reports about Richer Sounds, don't know if this is anything I should be wary of.

Can anyone advise please.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts