Which speakers will sing with n-Vi?

allstars

Oct 15, 2007
Visit site
Hello, At present I have a Naim n-vi, Ruark Swordsman speakers - front L/R channel (15 years old and a bit damaged) Kef 2005.2 - sub, centre and two rears. I'm looking to replace the front left and right channel speakers. I'm thinking Monitor Audio GS10 as I like the sound and the fact their standmounts. Within the coming year I'll drop the Kef kit and incorporate the GS10's into a full MA 5.1 set-up. I have three questions to ask everyone, firstly the n-vi is only 50 watts per channel and the min to run the GS10's is 40 should I buy a NAP150x to add more power to the front channels? What do people think about partnering GS10's with the n-vi and what other speakers could I look at. I thank you kind people in advance.

allstars

Oct 15, 2007
Visit site
Thanks Andrew, I went to listen to the GS10's again, and this time placed them near the back wall, which I didn't do the first time and they boomed away. Will have to go for something else, what would you recommend. Room size is 4m x 4m, carpets, curtains, big sofa. I prefer a warmer sounding bass with a smooth treble, brightness is not for me. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS