Which speakers to complement Yamaha Rx-V667?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just bought the Rx-v667 and am now looking to upgrade my speaker set up.

I will both be using the system for Homecinema as well as music, hence choosing the Yamaha as its reviews praise it for the ability to deliver both.

Considering either 2+2 bookshelf +Sub + Center OR 2 Floorstand + 2 Bookshelf + 1 Center ( No Sub!)

Budget is £1000 and below [:|]

A

Anonymous

Hi Rick,

The MA are the 1st on my radar! Although I had heard that the 667 would struggle to power the RX series, but I am assuming that from your post the BX series will be fine?

Is there much difference in the new BX series vs. the older BR?

Was considering BR6 + BR1's or BR2's & BRLCR, or BX5 + BX2's & BXCenter. No sub in either set up, hoping the floorstanders can handle the bass.

What you think?

Hi Marty Moose

The BX series will be an ideal match for the RX-V667.

The build, fit, finish, style, technology and ultimately performance of the new BX speakers is better then that of the already impressive BR series.

The BX5's can handle more bass admirably although your room will play a part.The BX2's and BXLCR will compliment the BX5's perfectly.

Yamaha AV amps + Monitor Audio speakers = great match (time after time)
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Hi Rick,

Thank you for all your advice, and if it wasnt for the fact your in Derby and im in Leeds id drop in for a demo and happily let you have the business.

Thank you anyways and best regards,

Marty Moose

Hi Marty Moose

Your welcome.

I have quite a lot of clients who are in and do visit from the Leeds area
emotion-1.gif
Funnily enough i was up there on Wednesday night doing a delivery and install of ATC's SCM19 monitors.

It is a small world
emotion-2.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Will Tannoy F1 will match with Yamaha 667?

kindly answer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts