Which Speaker system would you recommend?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am still on my quest to get a Panasonic 37PX80 and am looking for a sound system to go with it.

I have narrowed it down to three choices and would ever so much appreciate advice as to which would be best?

They are :- Yamaha YSP900;Denon DHT-FS5 and Bose Cinemate Home Cinema system.

Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Are you going to wall mount the screen? If not think about the space you have under and atound it. Most soundbars are just to big if the TV is on a rack unless you give up a shelf for them.

Personally I'd go with the Yamaha. but like everything else to do with sound you need to audition to see what you like.

A

Anonymous

I think it depends what you want, how much you mind wiring and the budget. The soundbars are never going to beat a half decent 5.1 system. Unless you have a phobia of speakers and wires, a conventional system will be better. You can get one with small speakers often in white which may reduce the colour contrast. You can also have the wires concealed.

Of the soundbars, I would go for the Yamaha, but also look at the 30D which is now reduced in price.

Bose is expensive and you can generally do better in a 2.1 or 3.1 system for less money. ÿ

If you were willing to look at surround speakers, the Q Acoustics QAV might be a compromise in aesthetic terms (although give very little up sonically). ÿ

A

Anonymous

Thanks both.

I won't be wall mounting so think the Yamaha may be too big to sit under the TV.

Mjtoal I don't have a phobia of speakers and wires just don't want them all over the place!

I can get the Bose Cinemate for £350 so not as expensive as a lot of other systems.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts