Which OLED is King?

• Thread starter Deleted member 196519
  • Start date

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
Shame they didn't have a category for reliability.

Something in My55 inch LG G Series I purchased at the end of August has gone pop already (guessing the mainboard) so it's already down for a repair and i've not had it 6 months.

Shame they didn't have a category for reliability.

Something in My55 inch LG G Series I purchased at the end of August has gone pop already (guessing the mainboard) so it's already down for a repair and i've not had it 6 months.
This was a TV comparison shootout arranged by Philips, to promote their OLED TVs.

Even if there was a reliability category, LG actually is perceived as one of the most reliable brands for TVs. Rated as no. 1 for reliability here:

Your experience is unfortunate, but you cannot extrapolate personal experience to represent the entire brand.

This was a TV comparison shootout arranged by Philips, to promote their OLED TVs.

Even if there was a reliability category, LG actually is perceived as one of the most reliable brands for TVs. Rated as no. 1 for reliability here:

Your experience is unfortunate, but you cannot extrapolate personal experience to represent the entire brand.
If love to read their reviews but it appears to be frozen.... :)

D

Deleted member 197450

LG’s are great only problem we’ve had is screen burn but hopefully with avoiding news channels that will be sorted.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts