Which new telly?

PSYris

Sep 1, 2008
Visit site
Having bought my first LCD three years ago (Sony 46W4000), a year later I had saved enough money to make my move into Blu-Ray Hi-Def. I took your advice, once again, and bought the mighty Sony player and amp duo (DA5400ES & S5000ES).What a world of difference it made visually and aurally compared to my Denon 1930 and Amber Technology stereo amp running through my ever faithful B&W speakers (602 S3 'still!'), ASW 650 subwoofer and HTM62 centre channel. A pair of 684's will be purchased in time to replace the 602's which will then become my rear effects. But at the moment I am more interested in upgrading the telly since major leaps and bounds have been achieved since I originally bought the 46W. I am not interested in the slightest by 3D abilities, as I believe it's best left for theatre experience but am in outright contrast and detail. I would be looking for another 46" but which would you recommend for my set up. My budget being 2,500 max for LCD or Plasma. Thank you in advance, yours faithfully Stephane Tranquille

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I think I'd wait for a few months until the new models being launched right now - see our News channel - make their way through to retail and reviews.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Yup, already had announcements in the last few days about all the new models coming through this year from Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic and expect more shortly. Lots of info in our Blog channel as well as News.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts