Which kind of speakers would fit best my Rotel RCD 06 combined with Rotel RB 06 and Rotel RC 06?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a CD player Rotel RCD 06, and power amp Rotel RB 06 and pre-amp Rotel RC 06. The speaker cables are Van Den Hul CS 122. Speakers: Bowers Wilkins DM 600 3 s 3. I' not quite happy with the speakers (the bass is OK, but the trebble is a different story). It would be nice to have more effective bass so that it could be felt in the chest - slam effect. As for the high tones I'm searching for something which would give more clarity to the sound. My kind of music is mostly hard rock, jazz and electro. Which FLOOR STANDER speakers would fit best with the cd player combined with the amp and pre-amp? I' m ready to spend from £ 700 to £1000 for the speakers. Pls advise.

A

Anonymous

monitor audio RS6 is worth a listen. they might fit the bill.

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
B&W CM7's are fantastic. Superb bass, great tuneful midrange and crisp & clear treble. They are a completely different sound stage to the 603 S3's.

The new B&W 684's may be worth a listening to as well.

Best advice I can give is go and audition.

Oh, and let me know if/when you're selling the 603 S3's as I would be very interested.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts