Which is the best MP3 right now?

G

Geeth20

My brother wants a new one. Which ones should we consider?

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Astel & Kern probably make the best portable music players on the market right now but they are not cheap (nothing good in the tech world rarely is) with there cheapest model the AK Jr costing 400 quid. Sony make some great portable music players in their Walkman range which start out at 70 quid and go all the way up to the grand price point. I own the Sony A 15 hi-res Walkman which cost me 150 quid and it is a very lovely sounding machine.

K

keeper of the quays

MrReaper182 said:
Astel & Kern probably make the best portable music players on the market right now but they are not cheap (nothing good in the tech world rarely is) with there cheapest model the AK Jr costing 400 quid. Sony make some great portable music players in their Walkman range which start out at 70 quid and go all the way up to the grand price point. I own the Sony A 15 hi-res Walkman which cost me 150 quid and it is a very lovely sounding machine.
I have a nwz a15 too..what setting do you usually have it on? Mine's on dsee on...im not sure re clear audio? I found a load of eq settings the other day I hadn't realised they were on there!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts