Which is Better?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am upgrading my TV to flatscreen and wondered which was better. I was thinking of getting a 32" either a Sony KDL32D3000 or Panasonic TX-32LXD700, but now i've read good reviews about the Panasonic TH37PX70.

I would like good SD as well as HD and will watch movies and sport and I plan to upgrade to Sky HD at the same time as getting this.

My max budget is £1000, but preferably lower.

Thanks for any help

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Ian

If it was my money,i'd go for either of the Panas - both great in HD and SD.

I've just found the Panasonic TX-32LXD700 ( of which there is a full test in our current, August issue) for under £800 at www.dabs.com (reputable online retailer).

Oddly enough, we test the 37in Panasonic in the same issue. Another belter, and - unbelievably - avaialble at Dixons online for £720 (though also unsurprisingly they're out of stock at the moment).

The 32incher has the slight edge on specs - three HDMIs instead of two, for example, which could be handy for you with Sky HD plus a DVD player and possibly another HD source (such as a games console). However, the 37in is - obviously! - more picture for your money, and as it's a plasma is slightly better with blacks.

Reading the full tests and seeing the sets in the flesh should sort out what's best. Happy shopping!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]I've just found the Panasonic TX-32LXD700 ( of which there is a full test in our current, August issue) for under £800 at www.dabs.com (reputable online retailer).

[/quote]

Hi Clare

Is this the issue which is out on August 23rd as I am really interested in this TV?

Which upscaling DVD Player would you recommend to go with it?

Thanks!

Liz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts