Which games

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I play Counter-Strike since 1.6. Very dated graphically but a huge following still.

I've been playing Crysis 2 but find it a bit too linear.

Hated Fallout and Far Cry 2 for being too non-linear! (fussy)

GRID is a fantastic racer.

Tiger Woods online is great. (You play golf - for you naughty-minded people!)

Based on the demo alone I will be getting BF3. The server I play CSS on is debating getting a BF3 server too.....

Anyone else?

T

the record spot

Was a big fan of Civilisation in its MicroProse days, then the later Sid Meier variations - Alpha Centauri most notably. A lot of the RTS titles are good. Divine Divinity is a decent RPG, while Football Manager is another long term favourite. Best console game I ever played was Final Fantasy VII which was a work of genius with astonishing depth and terrific graphics for the time IMO (wrong sub-forum I realise!).

eagle123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
played mass effect 3, binary domain, civ with the gods and kings very immersive, looking forward to carrier command gaies, i played carrier command on the amiga happy days, elite 4 whenever that coming out

A

Anonymous

World of Tanks. Fantastic. You might like the coming World of Warships, there is World of Warplanes too currently in closed beta.

A

Anonymous

I don't really like BF3. The only game I like to play is Diablo.

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
I still play Half-Life and Half-Life 2. This might be my 3rd run through. I don't get a lot of time to sit down and play them so they take about 2 years each!

I have played them on and off for over 15 years now.

A

Anonymous

I have a PS3 so the only game PC game I play is Star Craft on my dads computer. I will get Diablo 3 as well soon.

A

Anonymous

:cheers: I also got the skyrim in the summer sales and I really like it!

These sales were great I used all my old paysafecard leftovers and got four games for the winter :type:

Papalazarou75

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
fly said:
:cheers: I also got the skyrim in the summer sales and I really like it!

These sales were great I used all my old paysafecard leftovers and got four games for the winter :type:

nice one mate :) , I got the dawnguard add on too, pretty cool game all in all, great fun & much better on the pc cos you can use the command console :shhh:

lindsayt

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I play World Of Tanks. At the moment I'm trying to push towards a 56.5% win rate so that I appear purple on XVM.

I also play Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.

And Hearts of Iron Armageddon. At the moment I'm playing Brazil on normal settings and going for world conquest. The pesky French declared war on me after I annexed the USA in 1938. So I've had to build up a navy, which I didn't intend doing until after I'd conquered Spain, Germany and Italy.

A

Anonymous

I am playing Cod4 for 3 years and still am playing and also I am planning to continue in future as well. I guess that is the only game which suits me and it is so interesting more than I thought. I am conducting tutorials for beginners in Cod as well. :wave:

A

Anonymous

thinker said:
I am playing Cod4 for 3 years and still am playing and also I am planning to continue in future as well. I guess that is the only game which suits me and it is so interesting more than I thought. I am conducting tutorials for beginners in Cod as well. :wave:

COD4 by far the best COD, IMO, despite the stupid Martyrdom perk. But I gave up on the COD series after 8 hours of the atrocious MW3.

Is there still a decent COD4 player base?

In answer to the OP, Planetside 2 is what I'm totally hooked on at the moment. A true MMOFPS played out on massive maps: huge tank battles, aerial dogfights, intense infantry action; PS2 has it all. And it is Free2Play; give it a try (launched in mid November 2012). Strongly recommended.

b9listener

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I quite like the Arma 2s and Iron Front Liberation which is a WW2 German v Russian Eastern Front map.

Iron Front has got numerous bugs but I like the realism of tanks and troops plus can move across all of maps.

b9listener

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I quite like the Arma 2s and Iron Front Liberation which is a WW2 German v Russian Eastern Front map.

Iron Front has got numerous bugs but I like the realism of tanks and troops plus can move across all of maps.

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Dirt3 , awesomenauts , batman arkham city, resident evil 5 , alan wake , planet side 2, team fortess 2, counter strike os, slam bolt scappers,street fighter 4 , dota2 , fallout new vegas,war thunder all of steam less than 15pound

dead space ,dead space 3 off origin

world of tanks

those are the games i have on my 3 month old pc rig at the moment and have 31 on my steam watchlist to ht the winter sale this year.

minidisc apologist

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Just getting into free2play right now, in-particularly Wraframe. The game is tons of fun and, for the most part, well balanced. It should tide me over till Titanfall comes out (it's funny how so many people don't realise that it's also coming to PC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts