Which blu ray player?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am finally going to buy a blu ray player to complete my system, but having read the reviews on each player I am even more confused as to the differences.

I have been looking at the following 3 players and have found them at the following prices:

Sony S350 - £170

Sony S550 - £220

Panasonic BD35 - £220

Can anyone help and give me advice on which is the best considering they are all close in price??

Chisy1

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I'm certain that shortly after all the panasonic and sony blu-ray players were reviewed WHF (Clare) rated them as follows (best last)ÿ

ÿ

S350, BD35, S550, BD55.

ÿ

So, for £220 the S550 must be the one to go for. ÿIt will be the one I get as I need the analogue outputs to go to my receiver.

Hope this helpsÿ

ÿ

ÿ

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that Chisy1.

I have had a look at the BD55 but it is £100 more and I don't think that its worth the extra.

Looks like it will be the S550 for me.

A

Anonymous

i went for the panasonic bd 35 , it has the same picture processor as the bd55 the only difference between the 35 and 55 is the analogue outputs.so if you dont need them then its well worth considering.i went through weeks of summing up the pros and cons of all four of the prementioned players on various forums and the 35 came up tops for me.
all the best Dean

TRENDING THREADS