WHFI? S&V What is going on down...

...at The Towers?

Picked up the latest edition and the quality of paper used is 'orrible. The cover isn't laminated, the board feels about 50 gsm lighter. I questioned the shop manager, and he said this whole consignment is the same.

The problem is all the copies I saw there were marked (scratched), that's where laminating comes into its own.

Sorry for whinging but it looks and feels cheap.

*Edit* just checked the cover again (quickly), and some of the text on cover has been spot UV'd and others have just been printed on base silk material. Please check your printing company.

Thanks.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
Didn't realise they were/have lost revenue on adverts.

They haven't, as far as I know.

There have been a lot of complaints about the current Samsung ad (and others that jump out of nowhere when posting), and a request for them to be removed.....my remark was a light hearted comment on what might happen without this revenue. :grin:

CnoEvil said:
plastic penguin said:
Didn't realise they were/have lost revenue on adverts.

They haven't, as far as I know.

There have been a lot of complaints about the current Samsung ad (and others that jump out of nowhere when posting), and a request for them to be removed.....my remark was a light hearted comment on what might happen without this revenue. :grin:

You spoilt it now, by having to explain your joke! :doh: