WHF Team : MS Mezzo 8

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
liujol:
The review for the Mezzo 6 was terrific. Will the Mezzo 8 have the same conclusion?

I may be called Clare, but there's no "-voyant" at the end!

Until we test the Mezzo 8 speakers we won't pre-judge them. Speakers across a series can vary - not least because they come up against different competition at the different size/price points.

Not that that's saying the Mezzos are going to be poor - after all, the others in the range have been superb so far!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare! It's just that I am a big fan of MS. If only I can afford the Performance range just like you. How would you compare these Mezzos to the Performance series considering that the Mezzos now have the Aspirated Tweeter installed in it? Are the Mezzos the upgrade for the Avant 900i series? Many thanks again.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
We really can't tell until we have received the speakers and given them a very thorough appraisal. And with the speakers only just announced, that will take a little while.

And the ocarina tweeter is only one part of the design of the Performance speakers, just as it is only a part of the Mezzo design.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Blimey, is that still going? I've been watching a review disc of Iron Man - goodness me, it's a sofa-shaker
emotion-2.gif

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Hhhmmm. My wife doesn't get it either.

I ordered some custom speaker cables from Chord and made the mistake of taking photos of them.

2831009625_52d39558ef_m.jpg

The photos always crop up when we run slideshow to music on the PS3 when family visit.

"How sad is that!" (everyone laughs...except me)

"Why do you spend so much time on that silly forum? How much can there be to say about some wires/boxes/whatever?" (everyone laughs...except me)

A

Anonymous

How does the mezzo 6 compare with the RS6 ? Will you be testing them in aÿgroupÿtest ?

ÿ

Thanks

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts