WHF? Subscription

cstanwhf

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I have subscribed to WHF? and teh Feb issue is suppsoed to be the first I will received.

Just would like to know as it was mentioned that the Feb issue will be published somewhere on the 5th Jan.

How long will it take to reach the Asean region?

And just to check as well.

The WHF? Asean Jan 2011 issue is still not out in the stands yet.

Is this company that publish the Asean edition still publishing it?

Or it decided to stop?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Well I've certainly seen recent issues of WHF Asean... but I've asked our subscriptions and overseas licensing team to definitively answer your queries - will be back with answers ASAP!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
OK, first to reply are our subs team, who've reminded me that deliveries of many magazines continue to be affected by knock-on effect of postage backlogs around the Christmas/New Year period. So you may have to be patient a little longer - sorry!

Back with confirmation re WHF Asean situation when I hear back from our licensing team.

cstanwhf

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
OK Clare, I shall wait for a while longer for my copy.

Although I have to say that I have already read most of the interested contents of the Feb issue.

My local airport (air shipped) had copies of it on 12th Jan when I was waiting for my flight to Hong Kong and flipped through some pages.

While waiting for my flight back home at Hong Kong airport, thanks to Cathay Pacific which delayed my flight for over 2 hours, I have more or less read most of the interested pages from the book store there as well.

Which is why I am curious, my local and Hong Kong ariport already had copies of the Feb issue (air shipped).

Don't really understand why mine is not in my letterbox yet.

I do hope it is not lost somewhere.
emotion-6.gif

cstanwhf

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Yes, my Feb copy finally arrived.
emotion-2.gif

How about the Asean edition, Clare?

Are they still publishing it?

Have been busy these fews days and no time to check out the stands yet.

In case they really stop publishing, am I able to get the Awards 2010, Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 issue direct from your UK publisher?

TIA.

cstanwhf

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi WHF, I have not received my copy of April WHF?

The issue is out in the stands about a week ago.

Would like to check what is the usual period we will received the new issue?

Thanks.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Are you based in the UK? If so, you should have received your April issue a while ago, as it went on sale on March 10th. The May issue goes on sale next Monday, April 11th, and the subs copies for that went out on Tuesday, April 5th.

TRENDING THREADS