Where to buy TV riser or could I stand the tv directly on the centre?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Looking at upgrading my centre speaker to the Kef Q200c, but I'm a bit tight for space on my tv / av unit.

The only place I can put it, realistically, is on the very top; where the tv currently sits. But then I have the dilemma of where to put the tv. I could put it on top of the centre, but from reading around this doesn't seem to be recommended. People say to get a riser shelf for the tv, but I can't seem to find anywhere, maybe I'm I searching for the wrong things.

My tv stand is black glass with chrome legs, so ideally looking for something to match, any ideas where i can get something like this? Or if ill be ok putting the tv directly onto the centre?

A

Anonymous

Forgot to say, my tv weighs around 18kg and the stand is 520mm x 250mm. And the Kef Q200c is 180mm (h) x 525mm (w) x 260mm (d)

Paul.

Why not buy an off the wall style tv stand, something like this?

http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/231528179/Product.aspx

check out my system link below to see one in use.

A

Anonymous

Thought about getting one of those stands but I haven't really got the room. As the tv is in the corner at an angle, getting a stand like that would mean moving the tv out into the room more than it is already is, and the boss has 'told' me that I can do that.

I've ordered it anyway, so I guess I'll have to figure something out when everything arrives in a few weeks time.

A

Anonymous

Thought about getting one of those stands but I haven't really got the room. As the tv is in the corner at an angle, getting a stand like that would mean moving the tv out into the room more than it is already is, and the boss has 'told' me that I can do that.

I've ordered it anyway, so I guess I'll have to figure something out when everything arrives in a few weeks time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts