Where to buy record covers without the record?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

You can find some on ebay, and also some on Discogs. There's no section for them on either place, but on ebay just put in 'sleeve only' or something like that. and on Discogs, get all the vinyl up. then sort by media condition, 'Poor' being either knackered records, or sleeves only, though it's a bit hit and miss.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

macdiddy said:
put "vinyl sleeves" into the search box at the top, plenty of choice.

*music2*

I think he's after album covers for records he has without covers, atleast I think that's what he means.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
but putting "vinyl sleeves" into amazon also brings up plastic outer covers for records as well as the inner ones.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gatefold-Double-Vinyl-Record-Sleeves/dp/B00D0Z4P4O/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1458496881&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=vinyl+sleeves&psc=1

if he has a large vinyl collection it could become quite expensive.

*music2*

ps. sorry bbb just re-read your reply, maybe this is what he's looking for. *unknw*

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vinyl-Record-Album-Black-Sleeves/dp/B007NKILCE/ref=sr_1_19?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1458496881&sr=1-19&keywords=vinyl+sleeves

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Fenton Beasley

Dec 4, 2008
Visit site
I have a few albums that no longer have sleeves and one that never orginally came with the lyric sheet inner sleeve. I was hoping that someone, somewhere sold sleeves and inner sleeves.

Thanks for the replies

K

keeper of the quays

Fenton Beasley said:
I have a few albums that no longer have sleeves and one that never orginally came with the lyric sheet inner sleeve. I was hoping that someone, somewhere sold sleeves and inner sleeves.

Thanks for the replies
i have a few hot hits lps..these aren't the original artists but still good..i have the lps in then too..those are free!or if you just wanted lp covers? Go to charity shops..buys lps..throw away record keep cover all for 50p a record usually...hope this helps? Hahahaha

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts