Where to buy Nagaoka Cartridges

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
We've just looked, and there has indeed been a massive price hike of the Japanese prices.

The prices I can get them for now is:

MP500 = 442 compared to 231 before

MP300 = 330 compared to 185 before

MP200 = 221 compared to 116 before

The manufacturers have released a press statement, saying that the price of the raw materials has increased so much, and this along with the comparatively small amount sold, means that they have had to increase their prices.

Apparently Audio Technica will be following suit very soon,

That's a massive increase. Glad I bought mine when I did. As previously stated it's probably no longer a good idea to buy from Japan.

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
BigBern, as you've probably guessed I won't be taking you up on your very kind offer to help me negotiate the Japanese sellers, but I still do really appreciate your offer.

I've just ordered an MP-200 (the best I can afford at UK prices) from Divine Audio, and a little Brucey bonus is that they've got 10% off everything until Sunday.

Waxy

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Funny you should post that. I just ordered a replacement stylus for my 200 from the very same place (where I bought my TT1 last year)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts