Where to buy KEF 3005 in UK??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anybody based in the UK give me some ideas where I could get a good deal on the KEF KHT3005SE (black) there?

I'm also looking for a good online price comparison site in the UK. I know ciao.co.uk but don't really like it.

Although I live in the Netherlands I have plenty of family in the UK to receive an online order.

Final question: does the KEF setup require an external power source? I could imagine that the sub has its own powersupply....

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
With KEF products you'd need to buy locally - here in the UK, retailers are not allowed to mail order them, only being available for in store collection. This may be different for yourself.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
As a owner of KEF speakers generally speaking you will find their products are roughly the same price (maybe a couple of quid cheaper from one to another) at all of their retailers. They have done this to make you suport your local dealer when buying their products (very good idea IMHO as it would be your local dealer that you would go and have a look in before buying) rather than scourthe net and buy from the cheapest suplier you can find, so in therory any one buying a KEF product will buy from the dealer closest to their home.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts