where can i sell my hi-fi

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i know this is abit early but i like to plan ahead so wat should i do with my cambridge audio azur 540 cd and 640 amp once i finish upgrading my hi-fi should i sell it as one complete hi-fi with the ca azur ref cable or will it profit me more to sell separate by the way i have no clue on how to use ebay and dont intend to use it

Anton90125

Sep 1, 2007
Visit site
I use ebay quite a bit though I have never sold anything. I have noticed that Hifi has tendency to either go very cheep or extreamly expensive. I bought a pair of Isolda cable (3m) for £230, I am looking to get a second pair (biwiring) but the prices are very variable. Another cable (3m) went for £275 (too expensive for me), A 4m pair went for over £400. I am currently monitoring 2 more pairs.

You could try loot or the Exchange and Mart. Hifi World have a second hand (classified ) section which is quite good.Maybe What Hifi should consider the inclusion of such a section themselves?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
eBay, or 2ndhandhifi.co.uk, or your local Loot, paper.

I've sold stuff on eBay, but you might want to set a lower limit as it can be good or bad depending on who is doing the bidding.

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Hififorsale.com or you could try the sales sections of some of the other online forums

How you sell it depends where you are selling it, things seem to sell for more as individual items on ebay, however on forums you could list all three and offer people the opportunity of buying as a system.

A

Anonymous

Wouldn't it be good if this site had a second hand section of peoples stuff- I am sure this would be very popular-not sure how it would sit with advertisers though!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The problem's not one of advertisers, but the fact that the software behind this site doesn't have a facility for private messages between posters, which would be needed to make such a thing work.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts