Where can i buy sony KDL46W905??

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Stuart.W.D

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm still really enjoying my W9 & the price you can buy this for now is a bargain - pull the trigger the 3D is incredible !

WHF scored the 829 higher. but AVForums/Home Cinema etc really liked the W9. The W9 was the best European TV for 2013 - 2014

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Stuart.W.D said:
I'm still really enjoying my W9 & the price you can buy this for now is a bargain - pull the trigger the 3D is incredible !

WHF scored the 829 higher. but AVForums/Home Cinema etc really liked the W9. The W9 was the best European TV for 2013 - 2014

i will :) next week i'll buy it i thinks. getting that tv for sure now none others can persuade me otherwise

just need to keep it packaged up somewhere safe till i get the housewarming party out the way then set it up.. can laying a tv down on its front or back damage it during transport, so should i hold it as it would stand up normally in box?

Stuart.W.D said:

Dont misunderstand the star ratings. Both TVs are of different years and price brackets. 829 got more stars due to its price and thereby better value for money. The price of 905 has dropped significantly since it was last reviewed.

nugget2014 said:
bigboss said:
People have varied opinions about active 3D. You really should check it out yourself.

only place I could probably demo is richersounds and don't fancy going there again.

what about PC world?

You're the one who's going to live with the TV, so you have to make the effort. Most forum members advising you on the TV, don't own the particular model, and have only either read about it, or seen it in a shop for a few minutes. It's not wise to take decisions purely based on what members say. We can point you towards a particular direction, but beyond that, you should demo and be happy with what you're buying.

You're more likely to get a good demo at Richer Sounds than PC World. Does your local PC World even stock the particular model?

Stuart.W.D

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I would certainly demo both models first. the value on the W9 right now is fantastic ! go for a home delivery if possible. be safe rather than sorry and dont face the TV down if you cant get a home delivery.

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
bigboss said:
nugget2014 said:
bigboss said:
People have varied opinions about active 3D. You really should check it out yourself.

only place I could probably demo is richersounds and don't fancy going there again.

what about PC world?
You're the one who's going to live with the TV, so you have to make the effort. Most forum members advising you on the TV, don't own the particular model, and have only either read about it, or seen it in a shop for a few minutes. It's not wise to take decisions purely based on what members say. We can point you towards a particular direction, but beyond that, you should demo and be happy with what you're buying. You're more likely to get a good demo at Richer Sounds than PC World. Does your local PC World even stock the particular model?

i'll try pc world then..richer dont have anymore 905's at my local store.

D

Deleted member 2457

John Lewis are selling the 46w905 for £629 Instore:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sony-kdl46w905-3d-tv-628-95-john-lewis-1921067

Could get some cash back if you bought at John Lewis.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts