Where are the reviews of....?

SteveR750

Unless you've been living under a rock, the world of full of interesting of new, as in non high street kit, and not all from from china. Why is there not a single review of any Topping or SMSL kit, or even JDS labs? I like WHF, it's like Tetleys, Bentley, and Heinz; a bit of an institute, but I really wish you'd keep up a bit more? I can live with subjective based hyperbole, but there really is a bigger world than Chord, as good as they are!
Rant over, I'll get back in my box for another couple of years.

Friesiansam

With most publications and, I'm sure WHF is no different, what gets reviewed depends on what manufacturers or importers, supply to the publication for them to review.

It may be the case that Topping and others, don't want to take the chance of a possible poor review hurting sales, especially if sales are strong as it is.

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
It may be the case that Topping and others, don't want to take the chance of a possible poor review hurting sales, especially if sales are strong as it is.

With Topping I seriously doubt it's that with how their products are currently smashing it out of the park. They are becoming more and more a go to right now. Over the last few years their products have come on leaps and bounds.

Whilst Topping are a well established force in the headphone segment, they are now starting to shake up the Desktop Amplifier market. The PA5 is a solid step in the right direction moving closer to the performance of the Benchmark AHB2 for a 10th of the cost. Based on the namenclature of their products, i'm expecting big things of the PA9 as and when that get's released (hopefully next year).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts