When is your next competition?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We're hoping to post another competition shortly. We've added a Competition page into the CMS which is now all ready to go, so I'm just waiting for our publishing manager to get the prizes approved and we'll get it up on the site as soon as we can.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
What ever happened to the competition and the article with the guy from DTS that we had to submit questions to - don't remember seeing a winner or the article anywhere or did i just miss it?

this thread - Your chance to put your questions to DTS - and win a prize!

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
A very good point... No you didn't miss it but due to the all-consuming nature of Awards testing I'm afraid that remains in the 'to do' pile. Apologies, but rest assured we won't forget, the article will appear and there will be a prize for the best question!

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
Joe Cox:A very good point... No you didn't miss it but due to the all-consuming nature of Awards testing I'm afraid that remains in the 'to do' pile. Apologies, but rest assured we won't forget, the article will appear and there will be a prize for the best question!

do i get a prize for remembering or have i just been blacklisted for giving you even more work to do lol

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
matengawhat:Joe Cox:A very good point... No you didn't miss it but due to the all-consuming nature of Awards testing I'm afraid that remains in the 'to do' pile. Apologies, but rest assured we won't forget, the article will appear and there will be a prize for the best question!

do i get a prize for remembering or have i just been blacklisted for giving you even more work to do lol

A little from column A, but a lot more from column B to be fair... In fact yes, column B
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts