When is the next issue out

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Andrew Everard:But you did have in your hand a piece of paper. Or rather lots of them...

Irony is a wicked sister. You don't know (you do now, of course) how near to the truth you are....

However, I wouldn't burden anyone on here with personal rubbish; only to say, when the chips are down, you can't rely on anyone, it seems....

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
plastic penguin:Irony is a wicked sister. You don't know (you do now, of course) how near to the truth you are....

However, I wouldn't burden anyone on here with personal rubbish

Prob best not to, especially when none of us really have a clue what you're on about. But whatever, hope your thread hi-jack makes you feel better...

Andrew Everard:plastic penguin:Irony is a wicked sister. You don't know (you do now, of course) how near to the truth you are....

However, I wouldn't burden anyone on here with personal rubbish

Prob best not to, especially when none of us really have a clue what you're on about. But whatever, hope your thread hi-jack makes you feel better...

Yes, it does, thanks.

Jonnyhifi

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Must admit I wonder if I've been sold a pup (which hasn't been delivered yet) . I signed up at the Manchester Show partly to get the iGrados, partly for the discount and partly for the smug type feeling of getting the issue a little earlier than the general populous.

The new issue was sitting on the WH Smith's shelves yesterday with 'Bella' on the front cover looking most inviting. But she still hadn't arrived on the doormat when I got home. The last postal stike was two weeks ago. Is this likley to be a recurring problem or is it just beginner's bad luck?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Is it technically a hijack when the question is answered fully and finally in the first reply? I think after that anything is fair game...

I'm not sure what this thread is anymore, technically or otherwise.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Jonnyhifi:

Must admit I wonder if I've been sold a pup
(which hasn't been delivered yet) . I signed up at the Manchester Show
partly to get the iGrados, partly for the discount and partly for the
smug type feeling of getting the issue a little earlier than the
general populous.

The new issue was sitting on the WH Smith's shelves yesterday with
'Bella' on the front cover looking most inviting. But she still hadn't
arrived on the doormat when I got home. The last postal stike was two
weeks ago. Is this likley to be a recurring problem or is it just
beginner's bad luck?

I'm not sure if you signed up at Manchester that this would be your first issue - will check with subs and get back to you!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Jonnyhifi:
Must admit I wonder if I've been sold a pup (which hasn't been delivered yet) . I signed up at the Manchester Show partly to get the iGrados, partly for the discount and partly for the smug type feeling of getting the issue a little earlier than the general populous.

The new issue was sitting on the WH Smith's shelves yesterday with 'Bella' on the front cover looking most inviting. But she still hadn't arrived on the doormat when I got home. The last postal stike was two weeks ago. Is this likley to be a recurring problem or is it just beginner's bad luck?

Understand how you feel, but subscriptions usually take around 30 days to process, apparently, so it's likely your subscription will start with the January issue rather than the current December one.

I suggest you email our subs people, who will be able to confirm which will be your first issue. The address is whathifi@servicehelpline.co.uk.

Oh, and the December one isn't due on sale until tomorrow, so looks like WHS have jumped the gun.

EDIT: There you go - two minds, one thought again...

A

Anonymous

Still nothing. I'm starting to feel unloved by Royal Mail atm...

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's so intensely frustrating, for both us (who want to get you mags ASAP!) and obviously yourselves.

Incidentally, we seemed to receive about two weeks of back post this morning- including the notification from Sky that we'd be moving to the new Sky+HD EPG for our Samsung box. That's 10 days after we got the update - thanks, Royal Mail; good job I knew what it was all about without needing the mailout
emotion-40.gif

A

Anonymous

Finally received it yesterday and I started to devour it straight away. since those RM strikes have been called off our post has been coming in even more erratically. I just received my October mobile bill, one day after I got the November one. Go figure...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts