When does the new Xbox and PlayStation 5 come out?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

I'm looking at John Lewis on launch day.....let me know if you find any other place. Thanks.
John Lewis website was down for the Xbox Series X launch - I couldn’t get in. Will do, I am going for the PS5 Digital console. Any idea what time is launch either 12.00 the night before or 8.00 am in the morning?

D

Deleted member 2457

I have decided not to buy the PS5 digital console for a while at least until it has the 8K resolution working.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

buzz_lightclick

Yes, I liked it. I'm more interested in the games it offers rather than the nitty gritties of Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision etc. It'll be for my 7 year old son.
Quite an advanced console for a 7 year old!
Wouldn’t the Nintendo Switch be more appropriate?
Or is it a case of “buying it for my son”, when in actual fact dad will be the one using it the most!;)

Quite an advanced console for a 7 year old!
Wouldn’t the Nintendo Switch be more appropriate?
Or is it a case of “buying it for my son”, when in actual fact dad will be the one using it the most!;)
I'm not much of a gamer actually. Already have Nintendo Switch which he enjoys a lot. He enjoys playing a few games on the PS3. My wife also enjoys playing, so more for them really.

D

Deleted member 2457

Just installing Mortal Kombat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 4
D

Deleted member 2457

This is my setup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 6
D

Deleted member 2457

Another picture of setup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 7
D

Deleted member 2457

Late one tonight BB! I am normally asleep by 8.00pm too and that includes sleeping in the afternoon too!

D

Deleted member 2457

I think I will be asleep tonight BB so good luck with your search if there are any deals in the morning I will link for you. (y)

Reactions: bigboss
John Lewis has been shambolic really. It briefly showed as "in stock" at 8:58am, and I even managed to add it in the basket thrice. But when I went to checkout, the basket was empty! Other few times, when I clicked "add to basket", it kept "adding to basket" and then went offline. The page is offline for more than an hour now.

D

Deleted member 2457

John Lewis has been shambolic really. It briefly showed as "in stock" at 8:58am, and I even managed to add it in the basket thrice. But when I went to checkout, the basket was empty! Other few times, when I clicked "add to basket", it kept "adding to basket" and then went offline. The page is offline for more than an hour now.
I managed to see it in stock at JohnLewis 9.01am added to basket but it just said adding and a circle spinning for 45mins then I gave up!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts