When does the new Xbox and PlayStation 5 come out?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

I have just bought another Xbox One S instead of the new ones. That will do me just fine I have some games for it already and going to subscribe for more games each month.

D

Deleted member 2457

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

Cancelled my Xbox One S order and my Xbox Series X is still being delivered tomorrow! :D

D

Deleted member 2457

Where did you order the PS5 from? Never thought you were a gamer to justify having 2 consoles.
No, I haven’t the PS 5 yet but am planning to get it on launch date. I am having the Xbox Series X in my room and the PS 5 downstairs. Not really a gamer but it has always been suggested as a good distraction option for me.

D

Deleted member 2457

I was going to ask the same. Both the Series X and PS5 unavailable to order wherever I have looked!
Got the Xbox Series X order on the 4th November and had another order before that at Argos but cancelled that. PS 5 I am trying to get on launch date.

D

Deleted member 2457

Loads of negative reviews of people who have tried to buy today but website crashed several times.
It seems they all sold out at 8.00am that’s even if they did have stock.

D

Deleted member 2457

I can’t do 4K 120hz on my Samsung 75Q950R TV any ideas?

D

Deleted member 2457

It’s very quiet and I love that fact I am getting on well with it I tried yesterday to take a picture of it but this website is not allowing me to do so!

D

Deleted member 2457

Yes, I liked it. I'm more interested in the games it offers rather than the nitty gritties of Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision etc. It'll be for my 7 year old son.
Cool - lucky kid. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Yes, I liked it. I'm more interested in the games it offers rather than the nitty gritties of Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision etc. It'll be for my 7 year old son.
Are you going to try and buy one on launch day?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts